Scientific interest: Fourier series, summability theory, locally constant orthonormal systems, application of Walsh functions.
- 1997-2005 associate professor, Dept. of Analysis, University of Debrecen, part time job
- 1985-2015 Institiute of Mathematics and Computer Science, College of Nyíregyháza,
- 2015 – full prof., Department of Analysis, Institute of Math., Univ. of Debrecen
Editor of the following international periodicals:
- Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen (2015-, editor-in-chief: 2019-),
- Journal of Classical Analysis,
- Abstract and Applied Analysis (2013-2017),
- Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Acta Mathematica Paedagogicae Nyiregyhaziensis
Some other details
- 2019 Academic Award from the presidency of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- 1993-1996, 1996-1999, 2006-2009 OTKA project supervisor
- 1998 György Alexits Memorial Award, from the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- 1999-2001 János Bolyai scholarship
- 2001-2004 Member of the Mathematics and Computer Science Committee of the Hungarian Accreditation Committee (Magyar Akkreditációs Bizottság, HAC=MAB)
- 2003-2005 István Széchenyi scholarship
- 2005 - 2015 Head of Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science, of College of Nyíregyháza,
- 2010 - 2012 member of the MAB plenum, member of the MAB professorship and doctoral committees.
- 2010 - 2012 president of the committee of Natural Sciences of MAB
- 2012 - member of the committee of Natural Science of MAB