- C. Sanna, M. Szikszai, On a coprimality condition in consecutive values of polynomials, Bull. Lond. Math. Soc. 49 (2017), no. 5, 908-915.
- L. Hajdu, M. Szikszai, On the GCD-s of k consecutive terms of Lucas sequences, J. Number Theory 132 (2012), no. 12, 3056-3069.
- A. Dujella, M. Kazalicki, M. Mikic, M. Szikszai, There are infinitely many rational Diophantine sextuples, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2017, no. 2, 490-508.
- L. Hajdu, M. Szikszai, V. Ziegler, On arithmetic progressions in Lucas sequences, J. Integer Seq. 20 (2017), no. 8, Art. 17.8.6.
- L. Hajdu, S. Laishram, M. Szikszai, Perfect powers in products of terms of elliptic divisibility sequences, Bull. Aust. Math. Soc. 94 (2016), no. 3., 395-404.
- L. Hajdu, M. Szikszai, Common factors in series of consecutive terms of associated Lucas and Lehmer sequences, Fibonacci Quart. 53 (2015), no. 3, 221-229.
- L. Hajdu, M. Szikszai, On common factors within a series of consecutive terms of an elliptic divisibility sequence, Publ. Math. Debrecen 94 (2014), no. 1-2., 291-301.
- I. Pink, M. Szikszai, A Brocard-Ramanujan-type equation with Lucas and associated Lucas sequences, Glas. Mat. Ser. III 52 (2017), no. 1, 11-21.
- Z. Gál, Á. Nagy, M. Szikszai, Gy. Terdik, Stochastic modeling of Wireless Networks: a case study in time domain, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Applied Informatics, Eger, Hungary, January 29-February 1, 2014. Vol. 2., 195-201.
- M. Szikszai, Distinct products in Lucas sequences - on a problem of Kimberling, Fibonacci Quart. 55 (2017), no. 4, 291-296.